Your Day With Poseidon Cruises
Departing daily from Port Douglas, Poseidon is a 24 metre catamaran designed for personalised dive and snorkel adventures as you visit 3 different reef sites on the outer Great Barrier Reef at the stunning Agincourt ribbon reefs.
Enjoy snorkelling in this marine wilderness, including a guided snorkel tour, or choose to scuba dive (additional cost). Certified divers can enjoy up to 3 dives. With freshwater showers, a licensed bar, air-conditioned saloon and open deck areas, Poseidon makes a perfect setting to enjoy a day on the reef. Poseidon also has a special permit allowing guests to swim with the dwarf minke whales.
You Day Includes
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Poseidon cruise from Port Douglas.
- Morning tea, coffee with fresh muffins and focaccia on boarding; afternoon tea with cake and tropical fruit platter.
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Reef interpretation talk.
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided.
- Lycra suits and flotation devices.
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost.
- Freshwater showers.
- Certified Scuba Diving
- Wetsuits available for hire on board
- Professional photographer service on board.
What to Bring
- Your Camera
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for shopping and additional dives.
- Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers
ITINERARY (times may vary subject to sites visited)
– Vessel boarding at the Port Douglas Marina, Port Douglas (see map)
– Complimentary tea, coffee served until departure, muffins & focaccia
– Depart for Outer Barrier Reef
– Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site
– Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
– Arrive at 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
– Buffet lunch served
– Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
– Arrive at 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
– Afternoon tea served
– All passengers board for final passenger count
– Commence return journey
– Arrive at Port Douglas Marina